Barlovento Oak is created from Cottage grade Oak, featuring large and small knots. It is a clever combination of medium brushed and burned oak, with beautiful chestnut brown overtones. The contrast between the burned and unburned areas create a rich and subtle aged oak floor, as well as warm natural colour variations. This is a perfect look for renovations and to add an instant touch of history to any new built interiors.
It is finished with a matt satin hardwax oil and UV cured for extra durability. It requires no further finishing after installation but follow the maintenance guidelines.
This eco-friendly wood is sourced from well managed forests and is FSC Certified.
The price shown is for 1 square metre.
- Collection: Brushed & Burned
- Tone: Dark
- Wood: Oak
- Surface Finish: Hardwax Oil
- Grading: Cottage
- Dimensions: 200mm x 1000mm - 2400mm. Please note that where a length range is shown, up to 5% of boards may be shorter.
- Thickness: 20mm
- Wear Layer: 5mm
- Design: Plank
- Joint System: Tongue & Groove
- Construction: Oak Engineered
- Installation Method: Glue, nail or float
- Suitable for underfloor heating: Yes
Please note that as this is an unstocked item and needs to be ordered in, the order cannot be cancelled once placed and the item cannot be returned. Please contact us if you have any questions about this item before placing your order and we’d be happy to help.