In August 2019, Accenture commissioned two artists to help celebrate its 50th anniversary in Ireland this year: a sculpture by Paul Harrison called Quinquaginta, and three pieces titled Fierce Determination by illustrator Fuchsia MacAree.
Here's what Gerard McNaughton, Creative Director of TileStyle had to say about the project.
“Accenture’s interest and commitment to connecting with the artist is second to none, and its professional approach to ensuring the collaboration is a success is an extension of what makes it successful in business. The end results were fantastic – multilayered works by Paul Harrison and Fuschia MacAree that were carefully crafted with a depth of meaning that truly reflected collaboration.”
Previous Perpetual Award Winners Listed Below:
- 2019 - McGarrell Reilly Group & Alva Gallagher for ‘Rise’
- 2018 - MacDonagh Shopping Centre and Ani Mollereau for the Kilkenny Famine Experience Sculpture
- 2017 - Dublin Port Company for their project “Starboard Home.”
- 2016 - An Post for the “GPO Witness History 2016 Commissions Programme” & Barbara Knezevic – “They are of us all”
- 2015 - Cliona Harmey for her project “Dublin Ships”
- 2014 - Mayo County Council and Linenhall Arts Centre for the FIND project
- 2013 - Enda Kavanagh for his work with The Marker Hotel
- 2012 - Theresa Nanigian for “Travelogue”
- 2011 - Cavan County Council & DV4 Digital Media for ‘Casting Light’ by John Byrne
- 2010 - An Post Annual Stamp Programme
- 2009 - Murray Ó Laoire Architects and John Sisk & Son & Vivienne Roche for ‘Light Ensemble’ at the CIT Cork School of Music
- 2008 - Behaviour & Attitudes & Graphic Studio Dublin
TileStyle's Continued Commitment To Supporting The Arts
For over 38 years, TileStyle have been involved in a multitude of arts collaborations and supported many new artists and projects. Below are a few images of projects TileStyle have been involved with in the past and we look forward to continuing to support the arts.