The Irish kitchen is at the heart of the home, it's the place where we spend most time with family and friends. As modern Irish lifestyles evolve traditional kitchen design has seen many changes in recent decades especially in apartments where space is premium.
Featuring elements from our Emotions and Residence ranges from Porcelanosa, the following smart tips will help you make the most of your kitchen area. Read on to discover how to create a sense of spaciousness - even where space is tight.
Layout - Find the best option for your space
- In-line layout. This is where appliances and storage are neatly designed along one wall. Best for narrow spaces. Look at extending the countertop for dining if space allows.
Emotions 3.70 Blanco Glass
Residence 4.70 Gris Hook Brillo/ Eucalyptus Grey
- U-shape layout. This layout naturally creates an excellent working triangle where space is limited.
- L-shape layout. Incorporates storage, cooking and dining seamlessly in tight spaces.
Glass cabinets and open shelving - For atmosphere
- Create a bright and airy atmosphere by combining glass with open shelves.
- It also makes everything easier to find!
Floor to ceiling storage - Practical and stylish
- Maximise storage space with compact floor to ceiling storage units.
- A practical solution that creates a sense of spaciousness.
- Corner units and drawer dividers will keep things tidy.
- Handleless units will also help create that feeling of space.
- Keep the same colour for kitchen units. This will keep things more streamlined and brighten the space. Select contrasting taps for variety.
Lighting - Add the WOW factor
- Soft lighting makes any space more inviting.
- LED strips - perfect for the WOW factor.
Come see our Kitchen Studio on level 1 at our Ballymount Showroom, walk-ins always welcome. You can also book a consultation with one of our team here contact 01-855 5200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Start your dream Porcelanosa kitchen journey today.