Dark toned herringbone luxury vinyl flooring from Kahrs Dry Back Collection. With a 0.7 mm wear layer, the floor is constructed in five different layers, topped by a ceramic coating. The result is an extremely resilient and strong floor resistant to both scratching and water, which means that these floors are suitable even for spaces exposed to heavy traffic.
- Collection: Wood Herringbone Design (Kährs Luxury Vinyl Tiles)
- Tone: Dark
- Material: Vinyl
- Dimensions: 102mm x 457mm
- Thickness: 2.5mm
- Wear Layer: 0.7mm
- Pack Size: 2.8m²
- Design: Pattern
- Construction: Dry Back Vinyl
- Installation Method: Glue-down
- Suitable for underfloor heating: Yes
Click here to view the product information sheet. Please contact us if you require any further information.