In Japan TOTO Washlet shower toilets are commonplace within the home. Here in Ireland we're finally catching up and recognising the benefits too.
Shower toilets offer outstanding personal hygiene features combined with technology and sustainability. But what exactly is a shower toilet and why should you have one in your home?
TOTO Washlet - Shower Toilet
How it works - A Japanese Power-Packed Hygiene Product
- In simple terms a TOTO Washlet shower toilet is a bidet-toilet combination that does the work for you.
- You sit on a heated seat.
- It washes with a heated water spray and dries you after you've used it. It's washing rather than wiping.
- Water spray temperature and pressure is adjustable.
- Reduced need for toilet paper
- Electronically operated
- Touch-free technology except for remote control
Benefits - The Smart Toilet with High Tech Features
- Automatic open/ close seat
- Heated seat
- Cleanses with heated, hygienic water spray (front and back).
- Auto flush
- Warm air drying
- Soft night light
- Easy to use remote control
The TOTO brand and TileStyle
TOTO - the world's No.1 brand in shower toilets is exclusively available at TileStyle. Founded in Japan in 1917, TOTO has become an iconic and preferred brand. Combining technology, innovation and outstanding design to create products of the highest quality. Always innovating and creating a culture of everyday comfort and cleanliness. TOTO's signature product is its Washlet Shower toilet with over 50 million sold around the world within homes, hotels and healthcare facilities.
We have a dedicated TOTO hub in our TileStyle showroom with an extensive range of working washlets and complementary touch-free products. Why not discover more about the next level in hygiene, comfort and sustainability. Visit our showroom in Ballymount today, shop our selection of shower toilets online here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org