TileStyle is Hiring a Contract Sales Executive
Join the Contracts Team of one of Ireland’s Leading Bathroom, Tile, Wood Flooring Solid Surface & Stone Suppliers!
Job Title: Contract Sales Executive
The Role: As part of an experienced contract flooring and specification sales team within TileStyle, the primary purpose is to develop sales of tiles, bathrooms, wood flooring, solid surface and natural stone within the Irish market through a combination of developing specifications, project tracking and developing active projects. The successful candidate will be required to call to sites and visit architects and designers.
This is an important role within the contracts team of TileStyle, with the achievement of agreed sales and margin targets critical to the ongoing success of the company.
About the Company: TileStyle is an Irish family run business which was established by Jim McNaughton in 1982 and operates from a 52,000 sq. ft. showroom and a 35,000 sq. ft. warehouse in Ballymount, Dublin 24. Over the last 36 years the company has established itself as a leading retailer of bathrooms, tiles, wood flooring, solid surface and natural stone.
TileStyle is home to Europe’s largest tile and stone showroom and also hosts one of Ireland’s largest and finest bathroom showrooms. We have highly trained teams in both residential and contract sales who focus on satisfying the needs of the retail and specification markets throughout Ireland and beyond.
Our vision is to be an innovative company dedicated to supplying the finest quality products, providing the best customer service and delivering excellent value to all our customers throughout the world.
Our mission is to have the best people working for TileStyle so as to always exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Develop and increase sales of the 5 core products, Tiles, Bathrooms, Natural Stone, Solid Surfaces and Wood Flooring within TileStyle to the specification and commercial sectors which include Architects, Interior Designers, Quantity Surveyors and Building, Flooring and Plumbing contractors.
- Continuously track the various stages of construction projects through an agreed CRM system.
- Provide five star customer service and follow up active projects whilst working effectively and efficiently with the TileStyle related teams.
- Assist in carrying out the company’s policies and procedures in relation to Health, Welfare & Safety and HR standard operating procedures.
- Ability to deal with the pressure of meeting deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills, the ability to work as part of a team and excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
- Be proactive and assertive – reacting to key business requirements in a timely manner.
- A knowledge of tiling solutions, bathrooms, stone, and wood flooring would be ideal but is not essential as full training will be given.
- Full drivers licence.
- Competitive salary based on experience plus a performance based bonus.
- References will be required.
Why work with TileStyle?
- Europe’s largest Tile & Stone Showroom (52,000 sq. ft.) and also home to one of Ireland’s largest and finest Bathroom Showrooms.
- A well-established and recognised Irish family business set up in 1982.
- A leading supplier of bathrooms, ceramic and porcelain tiles, wood-flooring, natural stone and solid surface.
- Winner of multiple awards.
- We work with innovative world leading brands and suppliers.
- Our contract and retail teams are highly skilled and trained.
- Regular team training is organised in store by brand representatives and managers alike.
- Located in Ballymount Retail, we are easily accessible from the M50 at Exit 10 and have FREE parking.
Please send your application to email@example.com