JOIN THE CONTRACTS TEAM OF ONE OF IRELAND'S LEADING BATHROOM, TILE, WOOD FLOORING & STONE SUPPLIERS!
Contract Sales Executive
As part of an experienced contract flooring and specification sales team within TileStyle, the primary purpose is to develop sales of tiles, bathrooms, wood flooring and natural stone within the Irish market through a combination of developing specifications, project tracking and developing active projects. The successful candidate will be required to call to sites and visit architects and designers.
Scope of the Role:
This is an important role within the contracts team of TileStyle, with the achievement of agreed sales and margin targets critical to the ongoing success of the company. A key element within the Irish construction industry is the residential refurbishment sector and part of this role will require working closely with the TileStyle retail team to maximise all sales opportunities in this area.
About the Company:
TileStyle is an Irish family run business which was established by Jim McNaughton in 1982 and operates from a 52,000 sq. ft. showroom and a 35,000 sq. ft. warehouse in Ballymount, Dublin 24. Over the last 33 years the company has established itself as a leading retailer of bathrooms, tiles, wood flooring, natural stone and paint. TileStyle is home to Europe's largest tile and stone showroom and also hosts one of Ireland's largest and finest bathroom showrooms. We have highly trained teams in both residential and contract sales who focus on satisfying the needs of the retail and specification markets throughout Ireland and beyond.
Our vision is to be an innovative company dedicated to supplying the finest quality products, providing the best customer service and delivering excellent value to all our customers throughout the world.
Our mission it to have the best people working for TileStyle so as to always exceed our customers' expectations.
TileStyle continues to be a family business that Jim passed on to his sons, Robin & Gerard, and his daughter Michele.
Key Responsibilities: Ranked by importance.
1. Develop and increase sales of the 4 core products, Tiles, Bathrooms, Natural Stone and Wood Flooring within TileStyle to the specification and commercial sectors which include Architects, Interior Designers, Quantity Surveyors and Building, Flooring and Plumbing contractors.
2. Continuously track the various stages of construction projects through an agreed CRM system.
3. Provide five star customer service and follow up active projects whilst working effectively and efficiently with the TileStyle related teams.
4. Assist in carrying out the company's policies and procedures in relation to Health, Welfare, & Safety and HR standard operating procedures.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in sales, ideally in the home improvement or construction market.
- Ability to deal with the pressures of meeting deadlines
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work as part of a team and excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Be proactive & assertive reacting to key business requirements in a timely manner
- A knowledge of tiling solutions, bathrooms, stone, and wood flooring would be ideal but is not essential as full training will be given.
- Full drivers licence
- Competitive salary based on experience plus a performance based bonus.
- There will be a six month probationary period
- References will be required and a medical check-up may be requested.
Why work with TileStyle? In a nutshell:
- Europe's largest Tile & Stone Showroom and also one of Ireland's largest and finest Bathroom Showrooms.
- A well-established recognised Irish family run business set up in 1982.
- A leading supplier of bathrooms, ceramic and porcelain tiles, wood-flooring, natural stone, and paint.
- Winner of multiple awards most recently the "Excellence in Independent Retailing" award at the 2015 Tile Association Awards.
- Ireland's strategic partner and preferred supplier of the PORCELANOSA brand
- Our state of the art, award-winning showroom is unlike any other at over 52,000 sq. ft.
- We have the majority of what the showroom offers in stock and available immediately.
- We work with innovative world leading brands and suppliers.
- Our contracts and retail teams are highly trained and amongst the best in the industry
- Regular team training is organised in store by brand representatives and managers alike.
- We have supplied materials for projects for distinguished brands including McDonald's, Google, Yahoo Ireland, Tayto Park, Spar and Peter Mark, to name but a few.
- Team members are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to the business and are given exciting opportunities to travel abroad on supplier trips.
- Located in Ballymount Retail centre right beside a SPAR, we are easily accessible from the M50 at Exit 10 and have FREE parking!
Some fun stuff!
Trips abroad - Team members are given the opportunity to travel on supplier trips abroad to the likes of the impressive Porcelanosa factory in Spain or to the Cersaie trade show in Bologna, Italy.
PORCELANOSA Factory in Spain
Fancy a game? Our fully equipped canteen boasts a full-size table tennis table where we hold regular TileStyle tournaments which definitely boosts morale! (Could you be the one who finally beats Carl?!)
Supporting the Arts – As a company we are very involved in the Arts and support many art organisations and communities such as, the Allianz Business to Arts Awards, the National Concert Hall and the National College of Art and Design.
Venue for Events
Launch of the new Porcelanosa Flagship store at TileStyle, May 2015
We host regular in-store events such as art and photography exhibitions, CPD's, networking events and launches. Recent events have included the launch of our newly extended Porcelanosa bathrooms showroom, an event to mark the launch of Houzz to the Irish market, a ceramic art exhibition by the students of the National College of Art and Design and a photography exhibition by renowned architectural and fine art landscape photographer, Enda Cavanagh.
To apply for this position please email:
For any further information please email the above email or call 01 855 5200
Closing date for applications: 20th June 2015